路西歐是享譽國際的名人，他用音樂和行動來鼓舞社會大眾。 路西歐‧科雷亞‧多斯‧桑托斯自小在里約熱內盧擁擠的貧民窟成長，那裡在智械危機後的金融風暴中受到重創。當巴西展開漫長的重建工作時，他很想為周遭的人打氣加油。後來，他終於找到了答案，那就是用音樂的力量讓大家凝聚在一起，甚至用音樂幫助人們忘記苦痛，即使只能持續一小段時間。他在大街小巷演奏音樂，隨著年齡增長，這逐漸轉變成一種傳奇性的非主流音樂表演。 後來，與路西歐十分親密的人們被捲入混亂之中。維旭卡企業這間跨國公司決定在這座城市的大片土地進行重建工作，相關人員告訴路西歐和他的鄰居，這樣做能改善他們的生活。不過，這些並未成真。維旭卡企業以打造秩序社會為由，強制實施宵禁，打擊那些所謂「目無法紀」的行為，還把大眾當作廉價勞動力來使用。 路西歐無法接受這件事，於是他潛入維旭卡企業，偷走用來鎮壓民眾的音波科技，把這項技術變成用來集結民眾採取行動的工具。在某次群眾暴動中，人們趕走了維旭卡企業。身為領導人的路西歐，在一夕之間成名，並且成為社會良善的正面象徵。他的音樂馬上流行起來。原本，他只在巴西街頭表演；如今，他走唱全世界。 路西歐聲名大噪，他忽然間明白，他有能力去改變這個世界，讓世界變得更美好。
Emotes cost 250 credits.
- Capoeira (Brazilian martial art)
- In The Groove
|ConfidentTemplate:75credits||GroovingTemplate:75credits||Ready for ActionTemplate:75credits|
- To The Rhythm (Give yourself to the rhythm.) (default)
- Can't Stop, Won't Stop
- Hit Me!
- I'm On Top Of The World!
- I Could Do This All Day
- Not Hearing That Noise (I'm not hearing that noise.)
- Oh, Yeah!
- Tinnitus (That's how you get tinnitus.)
- Why Are You So Angry?
- You Gotta Believe!
- Drop The Beat
- In The Groove
Lúcio Correia dos Santos was born in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro. When he was young, he found a hobby in DJing, and performed on street corners and at block parties. As he got older, he performed in a series of underground shows.
When the Vishkar Corporation took control of Rio, Lúcio stole their sonic technology and led the favela's citizens against the company. Vishkar was forced out of the city, and Lúcio's music career began to gain popularity around the world.
Lúcio's first single was Sonhos Ômnicos. A year later, his first album Synaesthesia Auditiva debuted. He went on tour to promote it; the tour includes new technology that Lúcio had worked on for two years.
- Lúcio is affected by his own auras. This can make him extremely resilient if you play carefully.
- Protect your team from massive damage with Sound Barrier. Note that Sound Barrier wears off quickly, so do not treat at as a permanent buff (as with Symettra's shielding) - time it to activate when big damage is incoming. It can even neutralize some (but not all) enemy ultimates if used at the right time!
- Lúcio is best in a group to heal the team and make nearby teammates move faster.
- You'll want to heal up when damaged, but don't forget that a quick switch to Speed Boost can help you escape your enemies first.
- Lucio's healing is not as fast as Mercy's or Zenyatta's, but he can heal multiple heroes at once.
- After respawning, choosing Speed Boost and hitting Amp It Up right out of the gate will get you and your teammates back to the fight faster and Amp it Up will usually be recharged by the time you get there.
- Lucio's Sonic Amplifier is accurate but does little damage. It is best used to finish off enemies in concert with your teammates.
- Lúcio was announced on August 5, 2015. Before that, he was teased in an in-universe story, Lúcio Brings Music to Life with Synaesthesia World Tour
- Lúcio's quote, "You gotta believe!" is likely a reference to the video game PaRappa the Rapper"; "I gotta believe!" is the quote which the protagonist, Parappa, is known for. He says the phrase before each level.
- Lúcio's Slapshot skin bears a striking resemblance to National Hockey League team Tampa Bay Lightning's alternative uniform.
- Lúcio's Roxo skin was initially called 'Neon' and in conjunction with its colors, might have been reference to the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Due to the shared themes of music and skating, Lúcio's design may have been inspired by Sega's "Jet Set Radio" for the Dreamcast.
- Lúcio's quote, "That's how you get tinnitus!" is likely a reference to a running joke in the popular TV series Archer, in which the protagonist, Archer, fires a gun next to someone's ear to get them to stop talking.
- Lucio's Highlight Intro "In the Groove" might be a reference to the video game series In the Groove.